little jim kirk things
- his middle name is tiberius like are you kidding me
- youngest starship captain in the history of ever
- hot as fr*ck he’s a golden god i mean whoooeeeboy
- ok but
- he was bullied when he was at starfleet :(
- he was on the tarsus colony when they had a food crisis and their batshit crazy eugenics loving trigger happy governor executed 4000 colonists who he viewed as being inferior or undesirable bc their existence “represented a threat to the more valued members of the society” and jim was 13 fr******king years old when he was a direct witness to this
- quotes classic literature all the time because he’s a fucking nerd
- beats spock at 3d chess (see above)
- obsessed with boats and ships and shit haha NERD oh my GOD
- when i say nerd i of course mean he’s a genius
- is literally the most poetic and romantic dude ever have you heard him speak like “beauty survives” “what is a man but that lofty spirit, that sense of enterprise, that devotion for something that cannot be sensed, cannot be realized but only dreamed, the highest reality?” “there are some things worth dying for” god are you serious get the fuck out of here
- despite being a hopeless romantic this dude still recognizes that his destiny and duty is to be the captain of a starship and he’s p much doomed to the loneliness of command hahahah aufcking kill m e
- some more kirk things
- “leave any bigotry in your quarters, there’s no room for it on the bridge.”
- ”go slow, be gentle, it’s no one way street. you know how you feel and that’s all. it’s how the girl feels too. don’t press. if the girl feels anything for you at all, you’ll know.”
- and dont even get me started on reboot kirk like
- “SPOCK IM SCA RE D” “how do you choose not to feel”
- just no
Hi, welcome, to the Star Trek fandom!
Whether you’re young or old, a newbie or an oldie, we welcome you!
If you became apart of it through Benedict, or through TOS, or The Next Generation, welcome!
Liked the films but never watched the series? Hi, it’s great to have you!
I know it’s going to be great serving with you, cadet. Welcome aboard the Enterprise, and don’t forget to pick up your Starfleet uniform on the way in.
i love being tight with teachers because you get to hear them talk shit about other teachers its so funny they all act like highschoolers except they get paid
They talk shit about other students if they like you enough too.
did you mean band directors